Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sick baby

Gwendolyn is sick. She's been up for hours throwing up. Poor little person. She finally calmed down and ran out of things to throw up. She's sleeping in her crib :( It looks like she had an allergic reaction to something. But I have no idea what. She hasn't eaten anything strange today that she hasn't had before and been fine with. Hopefully, in the morning, Tim will tell me that he fed her a bowl of peanuts or something outrageous, so I'm not worried about her eating her normal fare. I was REALLY hoping she wouldn't have food allergies. She eats all sorts of food and has never had a problem with anything. She even tolerates limited amounts of cows milk. *sigh* I see how hard it is for Lucas to avoid foods he's allergic to. People feed him all sorts of 'harmless' food and he gets sick. I have to carefully watch everything he eats and read ingredients and deny him treats because they contain something he can't have. I guess now I'll have to watch what two kids are eating... I hope we figure out what Gwendolyn is allergic to in a hurry. It took me and Tim months to figure out Lucas couldn't eat legumes of any sort. Because it's such an odd allergy. And we spent many nights up with a very sick, sad boy. Poor tiny pets...

No comments: