Sunday, June 14, 2009

Baby steps
















Today, the camera came in the kitchen with us. Even out in the backyard. I'm not sure I'm quite ready for taking it out yet, tho. I put the camera safely in the pocket of my shorts after I was done with it outside. Well, I forgot it was in there. Naturally. After we came in, I took off my dirt encrusted shorts and threw them across the room into the dirty laundry. And I heard a loud *thunk* Oh crap! The camera survived, but I think it's scared now.





(I'm really kidding about all of this. Well, not the misfortunes of my poor camera. Those are all true. Unfortunately. But it really doesn't occupy my thoughts. I just need something to entertain myself while the kids sleep. And what better than a camera saga?)
Right, about the pictures. Gwendolyn was helping me sweep the kitchen. I set the broom down for a minute. To move Gwendolyn out of the pile I was sweeping. Again. And she thought it was her turn to use the broom. Patient little one.
Lucas sitting at the table eating his cereal. Lately, he sits at the table in the morning pondering the mysteries of life. And talking endlessly. While eating bowl after bowl of cereal. He sits there for at least a half hour every single morning. That's why we were cleaning around him. It turns out, Gwendolyn can only sit at the kitchen table for so long...
And just a couple of outdoor pictures - the kids usual activities. Swinging and riding bicycles.

No comments: