Monday, June 15, 2009

The pets were nestled..

all snug in their beds. In hopes that Daddy, soon would be home.
(Yes, I call my children pets. They really are just like little tiny pets. I feed them, walk them, pet them, play with them, and clean up their poo. Sounds like a pet to me.. Tho I maintain they're better than dogs..)

We went out shopping this morning to get Gwendolyn more summer clothes. Because really, she can never have too many cute dresses. :) Most of the summer clothes that I got for her are already too small. We went shopping a couple of months ago and I got everything a size or two too big. And all of the clothes *barely* fit now. She is growing SO quickly!! She already is wearing the same size as Lucas. It kind of cracks me up that the kids are almost two years apart in age and are just about the same size. I wonder if we'll start getting twin comments soon.

Oh, and we got a really sweet little pink swim diaper with cherries on it :) Can't wait to go swimming and try it out!! Sadly, I think we're too busy this week - maybe next week :)

No comments: