Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Elusive carrot
















We went to this awesome smoothie/juice place a few days ago and I got some carrot apple juice. It was beyond awesome. So we went to the store and bought a giant sack of carrots and a giant sack of apples so that I could make my own carrot apple juice. (Yes, this has something to do with the pictures.. eventually..) Because we live kind of far from said awesome juice place. (It's in Geneva and called Froots, in case you wanted to know) Well, Lucas asked to eat one of the carrots. So, of course I gave him one. And then Gwendolyn wanted one. So, of course I gave her one. Then Tim and I needed one... They are really good carrots. And oddly huge. They're each like 18 inches long. So the kids look beyond funny eating them. And they've been eating them everyday. So today I tried to take a picture of Gwendolyn eating a carrot as big as she is. And this was the result (See? there was a point, afterall.) She saw the camera and took off skittering. I finally got a picture of her and the carrot. But by then, Lucas had come along and bitten off a lot, so it just looks like a regular small carrot...

No comments: