Sunday, June 28, 2009

Organizing

I just reorganized the kids' art shelf. Again. Hopefully it will be a little more kids friendly now. I moved all of the stuff the is fine for Gwendolyn to play with to the shelf that she can reach (crayons, markers, colored pencils, pencils, pens, paper, stickers)The next shelf up is Lucas's activities. Things I don't want Gwendolyn into, but that I would prefer Lucas has free access to. (today's activities are: a hole puncher and a few pieces of paper, random clips and a cup to clip them onto, a small container full of coated wire for making wire sculptures, and a matching puzzle) I moved all of the 'needs Mama's supervision' art materials (glue, paint, beads, stamps) into the bottom part of the shelf that has door Gwendolyn can't open. And all the rest of the stuff moved into a three drawer plastic organizer thing. (wooden puzzles in the bottom drawer, alphabet, shape, color and other 'teaching' stuff in the middle drawer, and random fun supervised activities - marbles, confetti, dry erase markers, tape, games- in the top drawer)
Someone little is screaming for me :)

No comments: