Friday, June 12, 2009

Lucas as is











Some days I get it in my head that I want a picture to look just so. Lucas quickly cures me of this. :) He was wearing his safety glasses all day. Really. The whole day. So I went to take a picture of him. Because an eccentric child is just so enjoyable. :)And he took them off. And walked away. And put them in his truck outside. And drove them around for a while. But wouldn't put them back on. Which I find terribly funny.
I think a series of pictures of Lucas taking off his glasses, looking at me and walking away is so much more Lucas than one lone 'just so' picture of him wearing his safety glasses. Because Lucas isn't a 'just so' kind of kid. He's an awesomely unique, enjoying himself, always in motion ping pong ball of a boy. That usually wears safety glasses.

No comments: