Sunday, June 28, 2009

Megablocks return



Our megablocks have been missing for months.
I change the kids toys out every two or three weeks with a set that has been in storage (it keeps them from getting bored with their toys). I put the megablocks away a few months ago when both kids were in a dumping sort of mood, not a stacking sort of mood. And they went missing. Which is really odd. I always put all of the kids' toys in the exact same spot in the basement. So I don't lose any of them. Well, the bag of megablocks wandered off. (I think on little Lucas feet) I went to go get the blocks a few weeks ago and couldn't find them. I've been searching the basement for them for ages. And I finally found them today! Woohoo!! The kids were so happy to see them again!! I think the blocks will be scattered on the livingroom floor for many weeks to come. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Megablocks are too cool! Glad they returned!