Monday, July 20, 2009

Sleeping babies

We went out grocery shopping tonight after dinner. Because I *needed* canned peas. (I have the oddest pregnancy cravings..) And both kids fell asleep in the car on the way home. Bliss. Tim and I carried them in when we got home and they stayed asleep. It doesn't get much better than that!! It's 7:30 now and they are tucked into bed, soundly asleep. I hope they realize that this is bedtime and not naptime. :) Sometimes we tend to confuse the two around here...
Yesterday we watched a Baby Einstein movie and saw a really cool toy in it. It was a set of wooden stacking rings. And each ring had a small hole in the bottom and a little nub on the top, so that they can stack together, but there's no big long wood rod. We have a set of wooden stacking rings but they come with a big long pokey rod. And I always think that Lucas is going to seriously injure himself when he runs around with it (yes, I may be slightly paranoid). I was planning to look up the toy on the Baby Einstein website tonight to see where we could order it from. We went to the thrift store this morning and found a set of stacking rings just like the one in the video!! For a dollar! I'm thrilled! Both of the kids have loved playing with it today :)

No comments: