Thursday, July 30, 2009

Muffin tin lunch



sliced cucumbers
alf alfa sprouts
cherry tomatoes
olives
colby cheese
mushrooms
Kashi crackers









After I set his muffin tin out, Tim came along and gave him an extra bowl for ranch dip :) And his carrot was just too big to fit in a little muffin tin cup.
He didn't really get it though. He ate all of the olives and asked for more. I told him he could eat the food in front of him. He ate all of the tomatoes and asked for more. I told him to eat what was in front of him. He ate the alf alfa sprouts and asked for more. Noticing a trend?







I made Lucas's lunch in a mini muffin tin today. I saw the idea for muffin tin lunches a little while ago and thought it sounded fun. Lucas was kind of skeptical (he's not usually allowed to eat things in muffin tins - uncooked or too hot). But he really did enjoy all of the little cups of food.

Check out this blog for more ideas or for a better explanation of muffin tin lunches :)
Her Cup Overfloweth

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea about the muffin tin lunch. I will have to try that next time Jazzy comes over. Seems like Lucas really liked it!
Very cute pix!
Love ya,
Mom

Chantel said...

I bet Jasmine would like it :)