Sunday, July 12, 2009

Random moments

There are some pictures that are complete outtakes. But they're the most enjoyable.
Lucas was sitting on the floor playing with Gwendolyn's stacking rings. She crawled by and grabbed the ring off the top (Lucas's favorite ring..). He started whining and trying to protect the rest of the rings from Gwendolyn. She kept crawling, to show me her stolen ring. Doesn't she look smug?
I was actually trying to take a picture of them playing nicely with the stacking rings for TotSchool. Lucas likes to tell Gwendolyn the colors of each ring and show her how to stack them in the right order.
In the end, Gwendolyn realized how upset Lucas was and gave him back the ring. And he gave her the stick that they stack on (her favorite part). And they played nicely together. (Without any intervention from me...)
This picture just makes me smile. And reminds me that even the less than perfect moments are enjoyable.

No comments: