Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sleep

It is 3:46 a.m. And I'm awake. Why? Because I tried to go to bed at a reasonable hour. How silly of me.. I usually stay up late. And it works out just fine. But tonight, I fell asleep when I put Lucas to bed at 9. I woke up at midnight to tend to Gwendolyn. And couldn't fall back asleep.. I was so excited, thinking I would get a good long night's sleep. How silly of me. The kids will be up for the day in about two hours. I'm debating if I should even try to go back to sleep or just wait up for them. And the icing on the cake? We ate pizza for dinner. Eesh. I can't eat real food like pizza without getting sick.. I'm on a bunny food only diet these days. So I'm sick and awake.
I don't think I'll be going back to sleep
But at least I'll get to see the sunrise.
And greet my tiny ones in the morning, fully awake. :)

No comments: