Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Yellow prints


our materials:
stamps
green stamp pad
3 yellow markers
yellow crayon
yellow colored pencil
yellow star stamp marker











Lucas loved using the stamps to make prints! He is getting so good at making clear images with the stamps and it makes him so happy :)













Lucas's artwork!
He was so proud of it and told me 'this for Grandma!'
So, of course we had to pack it up in a yellow envelope and mail it to Grandma :)











And just for fun - this is my finished project. I almost always sit and do art with Lucas. It seems to really encourage him to sit and create for a longer period of time and he enjoys it so much more. And, really, who couldn't use more art in their lives?? I sure enjoy the quiet time spent creating with my small one! It's so peaceful and happy :)








Photobucket

9 comments:

Zonnah said...

That is so sweet he wanted to give it to his grandma :)

Chantel said...

He loves making pictures for people :) He is a sweet boy!

Nicole {tired, need sleep} said...

I love the results (of ALL of them)! Stamps are always a favorite around here too!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Note to myself - get stamps and forget messy paint for future printing projects. Both of your prints turned out so pretty. I think it's awesome that you create side by side with your son.

Anonymous said...

Grandma loves the art work!!!
What a thoughtful and talented grandson.
Mom

Gidget Girl Reading said...

great stamping! and very sweet and kind that he wants to give it to his grandma she will love it! :)

Susana said...

I love both of your finished projects:-)!! Very fun!!

Our Little Family said...

Ohhhhh, I love this!! What a beautiful creation and I love the materials you used!!

Chantel said...

Thanks!!!