Sunday, August 2, 2009

Muffin tin lunch



our menu:
4 mini cups of olives
6 mini cups of cherries
2 mini cups of Kashi crackers

Lucas really enjoyed his muffin tin lunch last week, so I thought we would give it a try again. He was much better this time about eating what was in front of him and not asking for more of each thing as he finished it. Awesome! Of course, I was eating alf alfa sprouts and he *needed* some of those :) He is a sweet little bunny. And it is hard to say no to a kid that wants to eat something as healthy as sprouts and thinks it's a treat to eat 'little plants.'


Check out this blog for more ideas :)
Her Cup Overfloweth

3 comments:

Susana said...

Your tin is super healthy--way to go on getting your little one to eat such nutritious foods!! This is inspiring!

Andrea said...

Great tin. My lil one loves cherries, too. I'm thinking of them for the next time I need a healthy tin addition!

Andrea said...

Very nutritious. Speaking of kids asking for healthy treats... mine love steamed edamame. I'll have to try that next time.