Thursday, October 15, 2009

Still pregnant

We had a doctor's appointment today. I'm 36.5 weeks pregnant. And only dilated a centimeter. Awesome!!! It looks like we're going to make it to a full term baby :) I am so thrilled to have made it this far - it was looking pretty likely that the baby would be born early. But due to some diligent bedrest we're almost to 37 weeks!
We still haven't thought of the perfect name for this little one. Hopefully we'll come up with something soon! I'm actually counting on Tim - he named both Lucas and Gwendolyn :) lol
We have everything ready around here. Or at least everything that I can think of.
It will be so great to have a tiny new baby soon! And I can't wait to get up off the couch and run around with the kids again!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad this new little babying is waiting....and will go full term!it will be great when she's finally here. The kids will be so happy to have mom running around with them again.