Sunday, October 11, 2009

Splish splash

The kids are enjoying Daddy giving them a bath :)
I am enjoying sitting on the couch. (mostly because I am getting regular reminders from Tim from behind the closed bathroom door that the pots do not need to be scrubbed and the laundry does not need to be put away.)
We have been spending lots more time inside lately due to the cold weather. The kids don't tolerate the cold at all. Too bad! I was hoping we would still get to play outside this winter. But they're not having any of it. So I'm searching out fun indoor things to do.
Gwendolyn is getting to be old enough now that she is able to do many more fun activities with Lucas. She has been coloring and using play-doh. It's great! Tho she still requires ALOT of supervision with such things. And we have some well licked play-doh :) Both of the kids really enjoy it!
We finally have everything ready for the new baby. Hopefully she will wait a couple of more weeks to come. But it's looking likely that she will come sooner.
I think that's all of the rambling updates I have for now :) The kids are just about done with their bath and I'm the designated small wet person dresser.

No comments: