Monday, April 13, 2009

Eek.

I think I have a problem... I'm currently on-line looking for more cloth diapers to buy. Eek. I have two complete sets of diapers.. I don't need to wash diapers for a LONG time before I run out. But there are just so many cute diapers out there!! I'm currently looking at hemp flats and practically drooling. Someone talk me down!! I LOVE flats!! And they're HEMP!! How cool is that?? (I'm now remembering that I have more hemp prefolds that I'm going to admit to that I never use because they don't fit either kid very well.. hmm..) I think I had better get off the computer before a whole bunch of new diapers follow me home...

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Are you talking flats - like in prefolds with a cover? I'm still looking into what I'd like to do with baby 3. =)

Chantel said...

I mean flats that are about 30 inches square and usually a single layer. Kind of old school diapers :) You have to fold them down to alot to get them to resemble a diaper. I LOVE them for pre-crawling babes, especially in the summer because they are sooo light ang airy, especially when they're coverless. I don't love them for newborns, tho. They just seem too bulky or something.. I really liked prefolds for both kids in the newborn stage (much better than I liked fitteds) But they aren't always the best at containing the BF poop messes... I heard that Kissaluvs size zero are one of the best for newborns, but I've never tried them :) Good luck finding something!!