Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The missing 'N'

This is a random sidenote about my less than perfect typing. Lucas pulled a bunch of keys off of my keyboard(and I can't replace the keyboard because this is a laptop). As a result, the keyboard went a bit wonky and not all of the letters work quite right anymore. Especially the letter 'N.' I try to re-read my entries, but I don't always. So a lot of mistakes wander in, I'm sure. I have nothing against the letter 'N', really. It just doesn't work. That's why it's missing so often :)

2 comments:

Andrea @ Momma in Flip Flops2 said...

LoL! Once again, from picking up from yesterdays conversation at the library... once you have kids you just deal with things, right? =)

Chantel said...

oh yeah! I'm currently typing with one hand on my broken keyboard because Gwendolyn is firmly attached to my other hand, sucking on my finger.